1000 Set/Sets per Year vertical grain small bucket elevator
Packaging & Delivery
vertical grain small bucket elevator:
In bulk in containers and tightened by steel wire
vertical grain small bucket elevator
BODA TDTG series elevators are bucket elevators. Bucket elevators are designed to move flowing powders or bulk solids vertically. Bucket elevators use an endless belt and have a series of buckets attached to it. Bulk material is spread into an inlet hopper. Buckets (or cups) dig into the material and convey it up and over the head sprocket/pulley, and then throw the material out a discharge throat.
TDTG series elevators are consist of head, machine barrel, buckets, belts for buckets, seats and driving device. The head, trail and flange of barrels are jointed by bolts. Special bolts to joint the buckets with the belt.
HDPE Bucket Model
PVC Belt Model
Size of wheel
1. Beautiful shape, small volume, save power, large transmission capacity.
2. The transfer mechanism is cycloidal pin-wheel retarding machine. It’s steady, reliable.
3. Easy to be maintained. The pulley is encapsulated which to increase the coefficient of friction.
4. High strength buckets with long work life and coefficient of fullness.
5. Nylon belts for buckets with high tensile strength, low elongation and long work life.
6. There are check valves in these elevators. Goods will not fall down to the bottom of elevators if power cut and machines stop working suddenly. The belts will not fall back so that to keep the workers safe.
7. There are flame-proof openings on top cover to decompress immediately.
8. There are stop planks on seat to clear remain goods fast.
Bucket bucket elevator is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, mine, grain and vegetable oil, food, fodder, plastic, medicine and other industries, it is designed for transporting granular, powder and small block of dispersed material vertically such as grain, coal, cement, raw meal, alumina, coke, foundry sand, wood chips and other materials .
They are used in lifting and transmission of powder, granule and small pieces goods. While they are widely used in industries of oil, feed, flour and starch etc.